Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Master

Master Forum about Celebs, Wallpapers, Fun,...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tara Reid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master
Admin
Admin
Master

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Tara Reid Empty
PostSubject: Tara Reid   Tara Reid Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:07 am

Quick ride in the way back breast machine for a picture of Tara Reid pre-implants. And to make sure we bring you the complete story here a recent picture of Tara Reid with her giant implants. I know she’s had them for a while and this is certainly not news - seeing Tara Reid braless is like seeing the sunrise, but I stumbled on this photo and thought a braless before and after might be worthwhile.

Tara Reid Th_85925_tera_Reid_00_122_386lo

Tara Reid has known to go braless more than once. And see through shirts aren’t any new either. What is new is that Tara Reid is looking hot again. How it happened we don’t know. Cosmic forces, little green men or a week at the spa - whatever the case Tara’s back in fine form.

Tara Reid Th_85930_tera_Reid_03_122_854lo Tara Reid Th_85925_tera_Reid_01_122_797lo

Miss USA Tara Conner could be stripped. And if only that meant what it sounds like. TMZ reports rumors are that Miss USA pageant will announce that Tara Conner will be stripped of her title of Miss USA.

Tara Reid Th_85932_tera_Reid_02_122_465lo

Aside from the ever braless Lindsay Lohan Tara Reid has got to top the list of braless celebrities. Tara Reid also would top the list of celebrities that could use some extra support. Tara and the girls are seen here after a recent trip to the Ivy. I think the best part of photo is the dumbfound expression on the face of the guy behind her.

Tara Reid Th_88196_tera_Reid_04_122_570lo

The pillar of a quality new The Sun has reported that Tera Reid has ditched the gigantic fake breast in favor of a reduction. I don’t know when this picture of Tera Reid’s big pokey tits was taken, but it’s clearly not an ‘after’ reduction shot. Why in the hell did she every think going that big was a good idea?

Tara Reid Th_89228_tera_Reid_05_122_1157lo

Tara Reid with BIG...Blue Eye's

Tara Reid 002425033 Tara Reid 002425034 Tara Reid 002425035

See Trough

Tara Reid Th_34100_Tara_Reid_01_122_455lo Tara Reid Th_34131_Tara_Reid_02_122_1141lo
Back to top Go down
https://master.forumotion.com

Tara Reid
Page 1 of 1