Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Master

Master Forum about Celebs, Wallpapers, Fun,...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to new users !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master
Admin
Admin
Master

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Welcome to new users ! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to new users !   Welcome to new users ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 10:53 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the forum.

Hello and welcome to the Master Forum,

I am glad that you've found the best forum on the net for HQ Wallpapers and Babes.
If this is your first time here, I ask that you please read the Rules before posting for the first time.
Because without rules where would the World be, so please obey them.

During your stay here if you ever experience problems or have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask the appropriate Moderator (Master).

Once you have registered, please feel free to introduce yourself in the Present Yourself thread. Just start by saying a few words about yourself and what your interests are.

Other than these simple rules and introductions, I hope that you enjoy your stay here at the Master Forum. And if you find pictures that are not here on our Forum, please feel free to share them with the rest of our Community. I am always pleased to see new pictures.

Yours sincerely,
Master
Back to top Go down
https://master.forumotion.com

Welcome to new users !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Master :: General Master Forum :: Welcome & Forum Guidelines-
Jump to: