Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Master

Master Forum about Celebs, Wallpapers, Fun,...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nicole Richie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master
Admin
Admin
Master

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Nicole Richie Empty
PostSubject: Nicole Richie   Nicole Richie Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:12 am

If a world with disease, famine, wars and global warming I present a ray of hope (actually two rays - ok let’s call them headlights, yeah). I present headlights of hope in a dark world. This picture of Nicole Richie’s cleavage at the American Music Awards is all the proof you need. If modern science can create cleavage on Nicole Richie I’d argue that anything is possible. Nicole’s still damn skinny, but looking pretty good. After all the gastric bypass rumors and supposed rehab for eating issues, or something like that, it’s nice to see her still standing upright and not like a pile of bones. She still needs to eat a few more hamburgers though.

Nicole Richie Th_86364_Nicole_Richie_01_122_365lo
Back to top Go down
https://master.forumotion.com

Nicole Richie
Page 1 of 1